Friday, January 2, 2009

Germans on a plane, I'd rather have snakes

iPhone airplane email.

On Dec 30, 2008, at 5:03 PM, John wrote to Philipp, cc Kris and Bret :

subject: Germans on a plane, I'd rather have snakes
There's a bunch of douche bag Germans in my plane. They think they own America. They're mimicking the flight attendants while they talk. I want to fight them so bad. Man am I glad I only know one German. Miss ya phil

Philipp responds,
Hahaha don't stuff all Germans into on corner or I'll show you some of the Americans with their cowboy hats and loud, obnoxious voices that think they own Europe. ;-) Douchebags everywhere... haha

Have fun in NY!!!!

----------------------
Don't know why I shared that, I guess I'm too lazy to actually post a legit NY blog. Maybe later tonight, probably not. Maybe tomorrow, yeah tomorrow will work. Happy 2009!!!!!! Best year ever? So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment