Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I heart the Jews of my life.

Today I was reading an article on Hipster Runoff about hipster Jews and it made me think of all the wonderful Jewish people I know. Before moving to the great city of Los Angeles I had never met a Jewish person. For some reason my home town, Tulare, wasn't a popular place for the chosen people. I don't blame them for not wanting to dwell in the central valley. LA is so lucky to have these amazing people. Thank Jesus for them! haha get it, Jesus Jew Joke. Anyhow, this blog is dedicated to all the wonderful Jewish people I know. Here are some photos of them... (thank facebook for the photos and don't hate me, I heart you guys and mean no harm)


This is Josh. The 1st Jewish person I ever met.



This is Sara. Freshly cut.


Becca is to the right of the ghost.


Gil isn't all business (blue shirt)


Shelly is not afraid of getting messy.


Ami Cohen, the man, the myth, the legend...


No matter if he is in NOHO or NYC, Zana is the real deal.
How did he make this photo? I want to know!

Bonus Josh Photos!

Skinny Rocker Josh

Happy Grown Up Josh


****WARNING*****

Evil Jew Hating German Wiener

link to Hipster Runoff's article about Hipster Jews
http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/2009/01/altjews.html

5 comments:

  1. HAHAH i love you. The evil German hating Jew is scary... i heard him talking about not believing in the…..never mind… BUT JOHN…out of ALL the pictures out there you HAD to use that one…jesus…I have such better pics.. HAHAHAH SYYYYYKE! Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jewish people too! Ben Jaffe, Erik Kertes, Mike Green, Gabe Noel, the list could go on forever. They even learned a bunch of Christmas songs, so that they could go caroling with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never even seen a real Jewish person until I came to California. They're just a myth in the south.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone have a good southern Jewish myth to tell?

    ReplyDelete