Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mar Vista Farmer's Market

After biking west and figuring out the Venice farmer's market is on Fridays, Kris and I biked back east to the Mar Vista Farmer's Market. We would not be denied a farmer's market on this beautiful sun shined filled Sunday morning.


Blue skies, smog free air, and 80 degree temperatures. 2009 does not do Winter.


We bought a bag of locally grown Tulare County Oranges!



After countless samples, I ended up buying dried out mango, cranberry soy nut mix, and lime covered almonds. Yes I did. Picky eating John. CGB you should be proud of me. Slowly, but surely I am conquering the fruits and vegetables food group. New things I sampled today: white grape fruit, cranberries, mango, and banana chips. I enjoyed all! Yes!!!!

P.S. Blood Oranges freak me out. Baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. Blood oranges are the best, and they stain like pomegranates.

    ReplyDelete